This policy is updated form time to time. The latest version is published on this page:
If you have any questions about this policy. please email email@example.com or write to Indoor Cat Ltd, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2h 9QJ
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
- We may collect the following information:
- Name of visitor/user and the name and age/gender of their pets
- Contact information including email address, phone number and/or postal address
- Demographic data information such as gender, postcode, preferences and interests
- Website Usage data
- Other information relevant to client, supplier and press enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- to send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
Cookies and how we use them
What is a Cookie
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow webites and applications to store your preferences in order present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us to improve website structure, design, content and functions
Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed into the site
Test Content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting
To recognise when you return to our website. we may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used please visit ALL ABOUT COOKIES
Controlling information about You
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you:
Opt-in to receive marketing commuications from usby email, telephone, text message or post
We will never ask you to Opt-in to receive marketing communications from third party suppliers as we will never pass on any information gathered on this website to third party suppliers.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via any one of these methods:
Sign into your account and change your opt-in settings
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at: Indoor Cat Ltd, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ
- Click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our marketing emails (to opt-out from that marketing list to which you have subscribed).
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
We will always hold you information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented string physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 .
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. We have no control of websites outside the MyCatGrass.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
This document has been produced by Tech Donut on behalf of MyCatGrass.co.uk, www.techdonut.co.uk, a website offering technology advice for small businesses. You can visit the Tech Donut here.