The My Cat Grass Seed Station is designed for growing Cat Grass hydroponically - without soil. It is perfect for cat owners who wish to do their bit for the environment. Growing Hydroponically simply means growing seed through a mesh(provided in the kit) into water. The roots sprout in the tray and grow through a mesh (plastic tray) into a water reservoir in the base. Simply replace the water every few days to keep it fresh and the water supply oxygenated.
Choose from our range of Organic Spelt Wheat
premium cat grass seeds to grow in the My Cat Grass Seed Station.
- Soak the seeds in water overnight
- Rinse seeds thoroughly
- Fill the reservoir (base) with fresh water to the fill line
- Sprinkle the soaked seeds evenly across the mesh tray
- water daily with a spray trigger bottle
- change the water in the reservoir (base) every few days)
- Once you have 4 inches of growth of cat grass serve to your cat
You can find out more about growing hydroponically using the Kratky Hydroponic
method here. It real is a simple, low maintenance way to grow your cat grass from seed. Here's an overview
*The Seed Station is not suitable for our Alfalfa, Dandelion or Catnip plants which must be grown in soil.